Wednesday 11 April 2012

Real or fake?

I still live at home with my parents, and we just had an extension, and when I say extension, I mean knocking the house down and re-building it back up again! Sleeping on a mattress in my lounge for 8 months was no fun. Although waking up to 20 builders every morning was quite amusing. 
So, I'm now in the process of re-designing my room! (I say re-designing because it sounds good).
My theme is vintage/cottage/floral/a bit of everything - the opposite to my sisters matchy matchy room!
I wanted to decorate my room with roses. Now, here's the problem...me keeping flowers alive NEVER happens.
Solution..buy fake ones! All I want to know is...can you tell they are fake?! Please all say "no of course not!"

..which ends up as this!

Please excuse the plaster on the walls...I haven't got that far yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment