Monday 16 April 2012

Bouys bouys bouys!

A little bit of everything - that is my blog description. So far, you've had DIY, fashion, sport and celebrity gossip! I think it's time to have a little chat about men. After all, men are very important. 
It's safe to say that I've had a lot of friends who are boys..
It's inevitable that growing up in a little village where pubs are "your second home" you eventually surround yourself with boys who like to drink beer. This is exactly what happened to me. Unfortunately, I then lost a few female traits due to my beer loving boys and a pint became 'my drink'. However now, I'm sticking to Southern Comfort and lemonade :)
Anyway, back to boys!  I believe that most men can fit into a certain category. In my experience..
There's the one that has two seperate personalities...who are you?
There's the one that has 'that' radar...knows exactly when you've stopped thinking about him and then sends you are message...how cruel. 
There's the one that you can't have...timing is a b***h.
There's the one that has a great personality...but you just don't find attractive. 

Don't get me wrong..I'm not complaining - I love guys and I have some great ones in my life :)
Without these 'men' life would be so boring! And lets be honest, I dread to think how bad we are!

So to conclude, men are confusing, but I love them. Most of the time. 
Enough of boys, back to making my lemon sponge cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment