Friday 4 May 2012

The complete set..

Boys and girls! Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I've been really busy this week doing bits and bobs. I also had my brothers engagement party! 
Now, first of all I just want to say how much I love the brand Liz Earle. I bought their cleanser a few weeks ago and reviewed it in a previous post. I loved it so much I emailed Liz Earle and they kindly sent me the next two steps of the cleansing process! How amazing is that! 
I received the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, (which smells amazing by the way) and the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for dry/sensitive skin. There are a few combinations you can get in this moisturiser so make sure you choose the right one for your skin :) 
I'm going to try them out for a week or two so I can give you a proper review. I've never had a full set of cleansing products from the same brand so I'm super excited to try these bad boys out! 

Beautifully wrapped by Liz Earle!












My complete cleansing set to make my skin healthy!
I shall post my review very soon peeps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment